DYNAGLAS® Family of Products
|Corrugated Polycarbonate for Horticultural Applications|
The first-ever corrugated polycarbonate is still the best-ever.
It was the first-ever corrugated polycarbonate engineered for commercial greenhouses when it was introduced in 1985. Since then, more than 100 million square feet of DynaGlas cover commercial greenhouses throughout North America and around the globe. Over the past 30 years, Palram has refined DynaGlas to include value-added grower-centric features that result in higher productivity, longer-term performance, and more predictable, consistent results over time.
Features that Greenhouse Growers Care About
Most corrugated polycarbonate products are light-weight, easy to work with, virtually unbreakable and offer glasslike clarity. But DynaGlas is available with unique features that truly matter to greenhouse growers, such as:
* For corrugated polycarbonate sheets without condensate control, please visit our SUNTUF® page.
- Guaranteed Condensate Control* helps to minimize droplets that can reduce light transmission as much as 30%, and can cause moisture-related disease on the crop below. Competing products claim to have condensate control, but none can match the two-decades of proven performance that DynaGlas products offer.
- Optional High-Diffusion Tints maintain high levels of light transmission but help reduce harsh shadows caused by structural members, equipment, and even the plant canopy itself. Helps light penetrate deeper into the plant canopy to help foster growth throughout the plant.
- UV and Hail Protection Warranted against loss of light due to UV degradation, and against damage due to hail. DynaGlas has been in use for more than 30 years in all corners of the world. It can handle Mother Nature's most extreme UV and weather.
- 4' or 6' Widths and Custom Lengths allow easier installation and minimize panel overlaps, thereby reducing air and insect infiltration.
Where to Buy?
Palram relies exclusively on its master distribution partner and converter, Green-Tek to manage all facets of the DYNAGLAS product line, including marketing, sales, warehousing, cutting, and logistics for full-size master-length sheets.
In turn, DYNAGLAS products are sold through commercial greenhouse distributors and greenhouse manufacturers.
Outside of North America, DYNAGLAS is sold under the brand name "Suntuf Plus."
Products Details and Accessories
Click on a product below to learn more details, view application photos, and download important installation information.